Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 4 ::: DESTIN, FL


Since I got a little too toasty on Monday, we spent MOST of the day out of the sun. There is a restaurant in Tallahassee that I never got the chance to eat at, but always wanted to, called Another Broken Egg Cafe. There is one at Baytowne, so we started our day off with a hearty breakfast there.




Mike and I split the Floridian...it had cream cheese, real crab, and scallions. It was good, but I just couldn't get my mind wrapped around seafood for breakfast. The potatoes that came with it however....THOSE were delish! We also ordered a belgian waffle on the side that was also great!

Mike Blicher ordered a crab stack that he said was REALLY yummy.


Meg ordered a veggie style omlet.

Their coffee cups and creamer jars I LOVED! I wanted one, but I couldn't bring myself to pay what they wanted for them.

We walked over to the infamous, over sized, Baytowne Wharf chair.

....where there are fish, there is Mike!



We hit the outlets after breakfast and when we got back to our place we made our way down to the beach....only this time, I brought an umbrella. Hahaha, I was the ole lady under the umbrella on the beach.....I CLEARLY was afraid to let the sun touch me, as I was barely in the shade!


Random birds....on the beach....they looked out of place....like, snowbirds.

Random BeAcHnEsS.......

We made fajitas for dinner and then went in search of go carts and mini golf.....found both, but the line for golf was rediculous, so we rode go carts on the wooden track. For dessert, we grabbed starbucks and took a walk on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment