Monday, July 20, 2009

Voila!


Okay... My sister-in-law, Samantha talked me into this thing called blogging. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure anyone but her would stalk me. :0) Well, I gave it a whirl...actually, it gave me a whirl. Templates, settings, titles, fonts, profile, colors, buddies, links, followers....yeah. mmm huh. Computer-literate, I would say yes. Blogger-literate, nope! So, I first emailed Heather (her blog is AMAZING...) and invited Samantha over for "dinner" (she just got roped into this as well, so set-up...fresh on the mind!).

AnD vOiLa....done. :0) Bedtime for now.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog! This is going to be fun!!! You'll be a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....I was inspired and finally put a post on my blog that hasn't been blogged on in over a year! We'll see if I can stick with it!

    http://jenniferstiverson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... you're letting me down! Time for a new post!!! :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete